Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Fill-In #61...


1. I'm looking forward to being with my quilting group next week.
2. I don't handle stupid lazy people very well.
3. Sushi is something I could eat every day. (Janet and I agree on this one!!!!)
4. Warmth and sunlight are absolute necessities in my life.
5. Summer SPA here I come! (Thanks to Sherry!!!!)
6. I don't have any tattoo(s).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the grocery store, tomorrow my plans include going day-trippin' if the weather permits and Sunday, I want to write some real letters and send some cards out to family and friends!

Ming over at NewYorkCityDailyPhoto shared this wonderful little video: Frozen Grand Central Station. It is too cool!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Janet said...

This Janet doesn't agree! I'm not a fan of sushi although I have had it several times. But we are in sync with not having any tattoos though!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Sleepypete said...

Never had sushi ... but I can definitely agree with number 2 :-) Especially after having people ask me questions all week that they could have answered by looking at the dockets that had been given to us ;-)

Michele sent me :-)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Janet said...

#5: what's Summer SPA?
#6: that's ok, I have your share ;-)

Have fun this weekend and thanks for playing! We're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow starting at midnight tonight and carrying through til tomorrow at noon. Sigh...

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only have imaginary tattoos and I'm desperate for sun. Michele spun me this way today. It's a small world.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Sara, Michele sent me to read your fill-ins and say that I saw the video before and it is cool!

Sushi: not so much!

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger kenju said...

P.s. I have a former friend from here in NH, near the coast. I wonder how she's taking all the snow? I bet she wishes she was back in the south!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home