Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The S Word...Again...

Woke up to this Winter Wonderland! It is gorgeous!
This is the view from the porch at Scarlett's when I went to walk the dogs this morning at 7:30.
That would be my car - in front of the snow that has accumulated in her yard. The plow had also come by and blocked me from getting up the walk-way...so with no shovel at my disposal - I had to crawl over that mountain of snow to get to the door and back to the car!

The view from my apartment window... Again the view from Scarlett's porch - please note the level of snow in yard, hedge and street sign!
Again another view from my apartment window...

They reported on the news that the Concord area has seen 91.5 inches of snow this year! We've seen about the same...which is 5 times the amount of snow that we had the entire year last year! See I told you I had never seen this much snow at one time!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh, so YOU caused all this snow!!! ;-)

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

It is SO pretty!!!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Susan said...

It is gorgeous for sure! I hope that Scarlett can take care of the dogs this evening and let you stay in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home