Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Fill-In #60...

1. A full tank of gas and an open road is the best thing about traveling.

2. I love a good cup of hot chocolate when I'm cold.

3. I often use a ruler and tape measure.

4. I'm reading TH1RTEEN R3ASONS WHY by Jay Asher right now; I am not sure whether I like it.

5. My high school days is something I dislike talking about.

6. When I visited New York City I most looked forward to seeing my editor and Central Park (in that order).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Bridge to Terabithia and Stardust while knitting a pair of socks, tomorrow my plans include taking off on a day trip if the weather permints and Sunday, I want to relax, watch tv in the evening, and quilt!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

that all sounds good to me.

we have wind and snow and rain
its LIKE winter, or something

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Pat said...

A small coincidence: you mention NY city and quilts which I do also in my todays post - and I'm a Brit!
Hi from Michele!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi Sara....sorry I haven't been by in a while....I haven't been feeling up to par....!
Your weekend sounds very nice...! Will you watch The Oscars on Sunday? I do love them....It's years and years of enjoying them since I was a kid. This year is the 80th year....! Amazing, isn't it?
I cannot get over that you can knit a pair of sox in an evening...! Bravo, my dear!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Sara said...

David, it's been like "spring" here for the last two days - but it will be "winter" again on Tuesday!!!

Pi, great minds think alike!!!!

Naomi, sorry you've been under the weather! I am going to watch the Oscars tonight - because it is a tradition in my house!!! the 80th - wow - how special!

oh, I don't get the entire pair of socks done in an evening (unless it is a Magic 28 - baby socks) - for an adult pair it will take me two weeks to finish a pair - and that's not knitting on them every night.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I LOVE your answer to #1!!! How did you like Stardust?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home