Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Fill-In #62

Friday Fill-Ins #62

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to see the sun even if there is more bad weather in the forecast.

2. One of my favorite things on my bureau is this beautiful stained glass box Scarlett made for me.

3. Japanese Cherry Blossom bubble bath smells so good and feels great.

4. My comfy green recliner is my favorite place to sit and read.

5. Homemade macaroni and cheese is delicious!

6. I love to watch Jodi Foster in movies.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having New England Boiled Dinner for dinner, tomorrow my plans include staying indoors out of the bad weather we are expecting, and Sunday, I want to take a nice long bubble bath!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Japanese Cherry Blossom scents...they are delicious.

Hello from Michele =)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Darn! I forgot about the Friday Fill-ins again. Your list sounds a lot like me....love homemade mac and cheese and that bubble bath is just what I need right now.

Enjoy your weekend.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

That box is lovely, I can see why you love it so much!

I am feeling a bit rippe doff with the weather. It has been mostly sunny here all week while I have been indoors at work or studying and now I get to the weekend it's horrible!

Michele sent me back :)

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I love New England boiled dinner! Do you use turnips in it? I just do the meat, cabbage, potatoes, onions and carrots (plus spices).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home