Thursday, March 06, 2008

Quilting...SSRR Block...

Can't begin to describe what a great feeling it was to sit down at my sewing machine last night and this morning creating a quilt block...

The block I am making is part of a super sized round robin I am participating in...I wish I could show you the block - but, it will have to wait until they are all complete. It was so fun to add a 6-1/2 inch border and play with colors again and just be creative!

Tonight I plan on working on that pair of socks that is almost finished...maybe tonight!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Tonight I am going to start the next pair of Monkeys. Right after I have a good soak in some hot water and find the
Theragesic. It's been a "back day" Amazingly enough Tai Chi helped a lot, now to just push it a bit farther. I want to see the square. Can't you just show how it looks now??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home