Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Socks...

Sock Mania has struck my house...two different pairs on needles!

This would be a pair for Scarlett - her Christmas present - (no, not this year - but last year's). Just started the swatch to see what size needles I will be using. Love the yarn it is so soft - and is 75% super wash wool/25% Polyamide. Yarn is from Turkey...PACE by Universal Yarn Inc.

These would be mine...Handpaint Wildfoote by Brown Sheep Company, Inc. - Color Symphony. Am at the start of the heel on the first sock. The yarn is so pretty - and will make some really nice socks.
So, I am happy knitting Socks! And, decreasing my stash!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take knitting at Penland? Or maybe bread baking (I'm looking below)?

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I envy you. I can knit something flat with no shape but nothing like socks! Love that blue yarn!!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I need to start some new socks... that blue yarn is so fun!!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger The socklady said...

New Wildfoote color for me, will have to watch for it my next trip out into the civilized world. Sweet

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Ohhh I love those blue ones. Well the brown ones too but those blue ones are too fun!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

Love the colors!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home