Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring!

Oh, I am excited that Spring is here! At least it is according to the calendar! And, I am going to stay excited - even though the winds are supposed to be very strong today and tomorrow - and we might get a bit of bad weather...I will not let it affect my spring time mood!

Have my knitting projects for spring all lined up
here and I'm ready to rock and roll.

Saturday is an all day quilting work day with my quilt group and it will be so fun. I will be working on the binding for a quilt we are going to give to a local charity so that they can raffle it off. Plus, I plan to take my daughter's quilt with me and work on the hand quilting.

Easter is Sunday! How can that be! But it is - and my cards are sitting here waiting to go to the post office. They will most likely be late - but, Easter just snuck up on me!

Tonight I will be watching a movie (Away From Her) as I am not at all into March Madness! Isn't that what they call the basketball hoopla that has taken over the tv these next few weeks?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger knitseashore said...

I am so excited for spring too!! Easter snuck up on me and I just barely got my cards in the mail, so don't feel bad.

Good luck with your spring knitting projects. My first goal is to finish the winter sweater (shown on latest post, though I'm not a good photographer), then I can start something for the warmer weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home