Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Fill-In #65

1. Some relationships are meant to end in friendship.

2. Toby Keith is the last concert I saw; it was in Tennessee and so long ago I barely remember.

3. Spring should be warm and pretty not cold, raining, and snowing.

4. Oh no! I forgot my sister's anniversary. It was in the middle of March!

5. I've recently started an account on Ravelry and it is loads of fun.

6. Killian. my cat, never fails to make me smile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to fixing hot dogs and fingerling potatoes with lots of butter for dinner, tomorrow my plans include to watch three movies and do laundry and Sunday, I want to attend church and then relax!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Janet said...

it's snowing here right now boohoohoo!

hot dogs and fingerling potatoes? An interesting combo!

What movies are you going to watch? I just got home from seeing 21...not bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home