Saturday, March 22, 2008

Quilting Day...

Today was spent with my quilting friends! It was such fun. We laughed, worked on projects, ate chocolate cake, and admired and helped each other by offering our opinions.

I ran out for a few minutes to the quilt shop...and bought the batiks you see. Working on a Round Robin - and I will be using these three batiks. They are just beautiful in person. The middle one is especially gorgeous.
Came home ready to sit down and sew...just finished washing and ironing the fabric - so I am set to go.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Susan said...

oooh pretty! I can't wait to see what they become. I love batiks! LOL although when describing a dark one to someone I said it looked like an oil slick on pavement. But..that's kinda pretty too! Unless the oil came from your vehicle.

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are positively be-yoo-tee-full! Have fun with them!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Great colors! :) Very Eastery too.
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home