Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Surprised...

Big Surprise yesterday! My blog was selected as Michele's Site of the Day!

Now for those of you who don't know Michele - I will explain. She runs a really fun blog - and each week has cool questions (some actually make you think!)...and on the week-ends she hosts a Meet and Greet. Basically, you log onto her blog - and during the meet and greet - you say "hello" to her and then go visit the blog of the person who has posted before you! Also, once a week, she has what is called the Site of the Day where she picks a blog and everyone goes and says "hi"...

I have met some really fascinating people through her Meet and Greet and her Site of the Day...writers, artists, photographers, and even ordinary people like me...and some have become friends...

Thanks, Michele - you made my day!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger kenju said...

Congratulations, Sara! Michele sent me to say that.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

congrats
you so deserve it!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

CONGRATS!! Happy Thursday!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Congratulations for this richly deserved honor, Sara. Some of my best blogging connections - including you! - have been made through Michele's, so your words resonate strongly with me.

Coincidentally, she sent me back on this late Friday afternoon to send you her best. It's great to see you again and to catch up on all you've been up to this week. Looking forward to reading more over the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home