Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday-Fill-In #66

1. Tonight I saw some of my new friends at our Upper Valley Stitch N Bitch.

2. Just about any kind of music makes me wanna dance!

3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends makes me feel like I am enjoying tapas in an exotic foreign country.

4. Ina Garten (The Barefoot Contessa) is someone I'd like to get to know better.

5. The smell of lilacs reminds me so much of springtime!

6. Being served a dish of butter pecan ice cream along with a big hug and that made it all better.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing the second book in a series that I am reading, tomorrow my plans include spending some time on the phone with my daughter and Sunday, I want to finally finish up the damn taxes!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

I like the term 'stitch n bitch' LOL! :)

Great fill ins there and I hope your weekend goes to plan and you get time to relax after those horrid taxes are done!

Michele sent me over to say hi!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Ooooo! I'd like to meet Ina too!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I love your answer to #3 :-)

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taxes aside I do hope your weekend is good and springlike!!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Have fun...but umm. don't forget to share pictures. :-)

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Yes, it's a good term about stitching.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

BTW, Michele sent me.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Ming the Merciless said...

I love Ina Garten too. Her food always looks so home made and delicious without being too fussy.

And I love the way she chuckles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home