Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday-Fill-In #67...

1. I love springtime in New Hampshire! It seems that the earth is revitalized after the winter snow.

2. Eggs, hash browns with onions, bacon and rye toast are foods I love to eat for breakfast.

3. It seems I'm always searching for my car keys!

4. Listening to soothing music is a great way to end the day.

5. I think I finally feel like Spring Cleaning!

6. Rice pudding is what I've been craving lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing a sock and starting the second one, tomorrow my plans include watching two movies based on Mary Higgins Clark's books and Sunday, I want to relax and read!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Oh, I love #4.
And I haven't had rice pudding in forever!

~S :)

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

We were at each other's blogs at the same time! lol

I love Rufus! Thanks for the heads up! I don't subscribe, but I'll look for it.
~S

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm kind of disappointed it's going to rain all weekend...I really wanted to take the dogs to the beach!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I once knitted some socks for my true love as a sign of my devotion - I can't knit - and had to darn them when I had finished. He dumped me.
Now we have been married for nearly 30 years and I don't even darn now.
Michele sent me round.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a firm believer in substantial breakfasts. I don't think I've ever had rice pudding but did finally see New Hampshire's mountains three years ago when we took my mom to visit an aunt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home