Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Still Sick...

This is the pits! Yesterday, I managed to go to my last class - suffering from this sinus thing!

But the trip home kicked my butt big time! I hit the couch and never got off it until I crawled to bed at 11:30...and this was after I had to tell Mom that it was the middle of the night and she needed to go back to bed. (She'd gotten up and took her sponge bath - and was getting dressed for the day!)

Scarlett was good enough to come over and fix dinner for mother and made me eat some food.

Think I finally dozed off about 4:00 this morning - and now I am just lying back on the couch...and watching mindless game shows on tv...I don't even have the damn energy to pick up the book I am reading...

But, the meds are working...

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh dear..you're doing the right things. Taking your meds and resting. Be sure and drink plenty of fluids to thin stuff out. ::fluffing your pillow::::

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Oh, no!! I hope you feel better soon. I'm just getting back to blogland after cutting my hand and then having a tummy bug.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Do take good care, my dear Sara...And maybe watch some Movies, if you something to watch!
I just got a bunch of NEW Netflix Films today....I will have a fun weekend! Glad to hear the meds are working.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Hoping you are feeling better real soon! Wish I could send you some chicken soup,

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!
Sick is not good.


Michele sent me too..

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Meds are a good thing. :)
~S

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Digitalgran said...

You have been having a hard time of it Sara and you are looking after your Mother which must be very tiring. I hope you will be fully recovered soon. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home