Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy Day...

Today, I ran up to Lebanon, NH...it is about 20 miles from home and is the place where one finds the majority of the bigger stores.

Started out at the Beauty School...Spring is here and so begins my ritual of a facial every month! It felt wonderful to have one - and renew my skin as the season changes.

Dropped into the local grocery and to Borders - really didn't get much...at either. They did assure me at Borders that they are not going to close - but, the store seems to have a lot more open space.

From there hit Walgreens as they had that new mineral powder and blush on sale and I wanted to try it...plus I had a gift card to use!

Lunch was next on the agenda and suddenly I was hungry for BBQ - I know - whatever! I actually found my favorite little BBQ joint and had a pulled pork sandwich complete with slaw - all the flavors of Southern BBQ in one bite!

White River Junction was the next stop - to pick up some yarn I had ordered for a sweater - and a magazine at the quilt store next door.

Then home...it was a nice pleasant day with beautiful weather....

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice way to spend the day.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Susan said...

ohhhh you survived the plague! Good on you..sounds like a super day out.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

sounds like a pretty good day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home