Monday, April 21, 2008

Da Car...

Okay, I am ticked off! Well, that's putting it mildly!!!

The car...again...I am sure you all remember that it ate my Montreal money for this year when I had to get some things done to it so it would pass inspection.

Well, last week - that blankety-blank "Check Engine" light came on again...so, I called my mechanic...and took it in...the code was something different - not what I just had fixed!

Of course! Why would it be the same damn thing!!

So it was fixed and running fine...

Today, I go to library, grocery store, and home...I go back out and crank the car...I can't get the gear thingy to move from park to anything...okay - let's try it again.

I double check: I've got the key on, my foot is on the brake, but that damn button you push in won't move! The guy across the street comes over and shows me how to use a screwdriver to get it to move...and tells me that will work til I get it fixed...

"IT" goes to the shop tomorrow! And, I'm going to be checking my options at local dealerships this week!!! I refuse to let this car "nickel and dime" me!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! That stinks!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

That sucks ... cars suck, but we sure do need them don't we?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home