Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In Progress...

Over at Carole Knits, she asked what about what we were in the process of working on this week.

The Pink Henry's People Paws are 75% done! I can't believe it. The pattern is so fun! One is totally finished and am half way on the second paw. I am thinking next week and they will be finished. I only knit on them when I go to the knit shop on Monday's to sit and knit. (Or any other time that I have a few free hours to hide out at the shop!)

These are a new pair of socks and they are going on the needles next!
As soon as I finish these socks. They are currently over half way finished. The second sock is just past the ribbing - so they will work up well.
The other item on needles that there is no photo of is the snuggle for Griffin - the dog! It is slow going! Basically because it is over 90 stitches across - and am using two strands of worsted weight so I can manage to do three or four rows a night as my hands start to hurt.

So there you have it - as far as my knitting goes...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

I love the color of the snuggle, of course. :)
~S

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

I love the color o the snuggle, too. Lucky doggy! :)

Thank you, Sara, for the kind words you left on my blog.

Cheers!

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

All these yarns are BEAUTIFUL, Sara....You make such interestimgh things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home