Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fill-In #69...

1. When I fell in love it was all sunshine and roses!

2. I just love it when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!

3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, I can catch up on housework and quilting.

4. Samantha Who is the craziest tv show ever.

5. Cheese and Wheat Town House Crackers make a great meal!

6. I love the sight of food growing in a garden.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "The Cradle Will Fall" by Mary Higgins Clark, tomorrow my plans include washing and ironing some fabric and adding a border to a Round Robin block and Sunday, I want to get out of the house for a while since the last two Sundays I've been sick!

You can find the Friday Fill-in here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I love that about a garden, too! Have fun this weekend :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home