Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Yarns...

The top two yarns were bought by Scarlett along with the one seen here. They will become Henry's People Paws. Seems like Scarlett saw these "paws" and just had to have some - so, she bought the yarn and the pattern and asked me to knit them. They are fun to knit.

My Henry's Paws:
Reynolds
Soft Sea Wool
100% Wool -162 yards - 50 grams
Color 0320 Lot 03
(It is a much darker purple in person)

Scarlett's Henry's Paws:
Brown Sheep Company, Inc.
Wildfoote Luxury Sock Yarn
75% Washable Wool/25% Nylon - 215 yards - 50 grams
Color SY-02 Desert Dyelot - 006



The above will be a hat for me - It is called a beach beanie!

Sirdar Spinning Ltd
Silky Look Double Knitting
93% Acrylic/7% Nylon - 147 yards - 50 grams
Color 0965 Dye Lot 7156

3 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Star said...

Hi. Michele snt me. I am not a kniter or very crafty. But I love the Round Robin square. It is so well planned out you wouldnever know there were 4 ddifferent pairs of hands.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

The color of these yarns is GORGEOUS! I love that first one, a lot!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Susan said...

oh that lavender yarn is so very pretty! Looks like you will be kept busy for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home