Saturday, May 03, 2008

Meet Elizabeth Ann...

My friend, Betty, who happens to hang out in some of the same places I do knitting, recently acquired a most darling Border Collie puppy. She named her Elizabeth Ann...Lizzie, for short.

Today, while I was over at Hodgepodge Lizzie and Betty were there - and I remembered that I had taken some wonderful photos of Lizzie and never got to show her off.

Here she is with her Auntie Sue...(Sue is the owner of the shop). Lizzie was about eight or nine weeks old.

Another shot of her adorable face! She is just full of energy...and kisses...
Here Lizzie gets up close and personal with Shari, another yarn shop regular.
Today, Lizzie scampered about playing with all the toys she could find, collected lots of loves from everyone...and was just a lot of fun to be around. She has grown a bit since I last saw her - and I was sorry I had forgotten my camera. That will teach me to remember it!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

This just shows me: Some dogs are cuter than others.

Hi. I'm here from Michele's joint.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

What an adorable dog! That breed is amazingly even tempered. She looks so happy in these photos!

Speaking of which, I've got to walk ours before he falls asleep on me. Michele sent me your way this eve, Sara. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Omykiss said...

Hello sara .. the puppy does look cute ... I'm not much of a pet person ... but I tend to think of them a bit like I think of babies .. there nice as long as they belong to someone else!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

What a cutie! One day I'll have enough time for a dog so until then I love seeing everyone else's!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute! I've been contemplating having a dog, but don't think my kitties would like it :)
Michele sent me

Leslie

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

That one's going to be a handful, you can tell! So cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home