Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Fill-In #70...

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are Amaretto and Half and Half!

2. The view of the mountains often amazes me.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the cat is not going to get out of the chair.

4. Fried hamburger, cooked onions & peppers, tomato sauce, and cooked rice, mix it all together and voila! You have the filling for stuffed peppers!.

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow lots of veggies especially asparagus and beautiful flowers.

6. Sun bathing is best au naturel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on mail & e-mail, tomorrow my plans include hitting some yard sales looking for yarn & fabric and Sunday, I want to relax!

You can find the Friday-Fill-In here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had asparagus for lunch...from the garden. I love amaretto too.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Janet said...

hope you found something great in the yard sales!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home