Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New Hampshire Sheep and Wool...

Sometimes things just work out - even when you least expect them too.

Since moving to New Hampshire four years ago every Mother's Day week-end I have wanted to go down to the New Hampshire Sheep and Wool festival! But either the weather hasn't cooperated or Mom hasn't been well or whatever reason it has never happened.

This year I get to go on SATURDAY! I am so excited! Can hardly believe that plans are being made to go!

Already had a sitter scheduled for seven hours on Friday for a doctor's appointment and then was going to futz around - but the appointment got cancelled!!!! And, my sitter said she would change days!

So, New Hampshire Sheep and Wool Festival - here I come!!!!!!

(If you're planning on being there - do let me know so maybe we can keep an eye out for each other!!!!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Sounds exciting Sara! I hope you have a GREAT Time! Something delightful to look forward to, I know!

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for you! I wish I were going; oh well, maybe next year :)

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh I'm so happy for you...and very, very jealous too. ::whimpering in Oklahoma:::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home