Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ten on Tuesday...

Ten Things I Am Really Good At

01) Managing money, living within my budget, and making it stretch! I was not always good at that.

02) Cooking Spanish/Puerto Rican/Cuban food. It is the food of my mother's heritage and I love cooking it.

03) Traveling! Mainly because I love to travel and see new things, places, and people. Secondly because I never meet a stranger.

04) Procrastinating when it is something that I don't want to do!

05) Playing with color. I never thought I was and everytime I go to the quilt store and pick out stuff or work on a project - everyone says I have a real eye for color.

06) Remembering names, addresses, phone numbers, places.

07) Keeping useless trivia in my head. So much so that no one wants to play Trivia with me anymore. And, I answer a lot of the Jeopardy questions correctly.

08) Knitting and Quilting. I think I'm good at it because I take my time and enjoy the process as well as the result.

09) Being a good friend. (or so I've been told)

10) Loving my family and friends.

You can find Ten on Tuesday
here.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Janet said...

my second (and last) ex-husband was Dominican...he could make some awesome pigeon peas and rice with roast pork. Only good thing about him, really.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Joyce said...

Thanks for visiting my Ten on Tuesday, too!
I'm still learning to do better on #1. :P
One of my daughters weaves custom rugs, and is a fine arts major in college. I imagine you and she would find much in common. :)

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Florinda said...

Your #7 is one of my strengths too. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the queen of procrastination!!

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

We have a Cuban restaurant here called Babaloo...I've never been able to replicate their deep-fried plantains. If you have any tips for awesome fried plantains, I'd love to learn!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Oh, we have something in common! I'm actually very good at *eating* Spanish food! lol

And color is a huge part of my life. :)
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home