Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill-In #72...



1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to go sky diving!

2. The black flies and running lawn mowers reminds me that summer is almost here!

3. I cannot live without my books.

4. Canoeing and taking a baking class are two things I'd like to try.

5. When life hands you lemons add tequila and make margaritas.

6. Living in Puerto Rico with my pets, Porky (a piglet), Comet, (a goat), and Jiggs (a raccoon) is my favorite childhood memory.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing that blasted quilt block that I have been procrastinating about, tomorrow my plans include going out for a couple of hours to see what is happening at local yard sales and Sunday, I want to chill with knitting, a good book, and maybe a bubble bath!


You can find the Friday-Fill-Ins here.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Canoing is a LOAD of fun! It's one of the things I Miss about city living. The best time to go is in the early morning, when the fog is starting to lift of the surface of the water. (And before the mosquitoes come out.)

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sky diving? There isn't anything quite like jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. I've never done it myself, but I would if I had the chance. I think that I would prefer to base jump though.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Hi from Wisconsin, Sara! Michele sent me your way today. I'm totally in favor of #5! Love it!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Canoeing is fun, provided you have the right partner LOL! If not, then kayaking (single kayak) is way more fun! Thanks for playing!

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I just tagged you to come play and I do need to get the Friday Fill-In's up at some point.

I hope you have a wonderful and dry weekend!

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I just saw that one about Lemons on someobe elses blog! That is a good one...lol! Were you born in Puerto Rico, Lucy? I once spent two weeks on Vieques....It was Heaven! That was back in 1971...!

BTW: The "answer" is up, so pop on by if you can.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I'm with you with # 3. I have just finished a Joan Didion, am in the middle of another and have just received Salman Rushdie's 'Midnight Children' on the recommendation of fellow bloggers whose opinion I respect.
Michele sens her best.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Oh, I'd love to hear about Jigs the Raccoon!
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home