Saturday, June 07, 2008

Summer Knitting Goals...

Can it be true? Summer is already here! I'm still trying to figure out where Spring went so quickly...

But, summer it is - and it is time to set some Summer Knitting Goals - or so Ali is suggesting! And, I tend to do better with actual goals or lists...so here we go!

1) Knit three pair of socks! I owe one from last Christmas; another person I know wanted a pair as a wedding gift; and I want more socks for me!

2) Knit a hat or two hats for the 300 Hat Project.

3) Lace! At least start a lace scarf pattern...I want to make one in fingering weight before I move on to lace weight yarn.

This looks like a pretty good summer goals list...after all I still have to have time to quilt!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Now that's a nice modest list. I'll be watching to see if you do it. But since I'm no good with sticking to lists ... I'm best to not make one this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home