Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Me...

My first time in a canoe was at Summer Spa...I was so proud of myself! Here Linda and I are taking the canoe back to the other dock...I was actually paddling! And, it was the second time I did that...the other two times in the canoe were spent sitting in the bottom of the canoe with more experienced paddlers!

I so loved learning how to paddle a canoe - and was not the least bit scared! Maybe I'll get another chance some day! (By the way - it was on my list of things to do - 101 things in 1001 days!!!!)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on you first canoe trip! It looks so lush and summery there.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Canoing can be fun as long as you don't roll it. I wrenched my shoulder in a canoing accident 9 years ago just before my wedding ... trying to keep a cooler from floating away, LOL! I couldn't lift my arm to fix my hair for months.

p.s. I was able to stand in the water tho, thank goodness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home