Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good news...and a contest...

Some good news for a change...

I spoke to my sister, Mary Ellen, today. She lives in Tampa, FL. Word from the Vet is that Russell's margins came back clean!!!! So they got all the cancer from the sweet little fellow. He is improving and getting stronger every day!

Rhonda's husband has been able to communicate with her...which is an improvement. We still need to keep her in our thoughts.

Scarlett's mother, Helen, seems to be improving, too.

I'm having a contest on my blog!!! Yep - my first one!!! I'll post the details this week-end!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Great news all around! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your vote :-)
Hugs,Pat

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got good news all around; that's great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home