Monday, July 07, 2008

I splurged...

I did it! Ended up getting the following books. Shopped for the books over at Knit Picks as they are having a 40% off on all books through August 8th...

A Gathering of Lace - I have been wanting this book for a long time - it has been on and off of my wish list forever...so, when I borrowed it from the library - couldn't believe that I sat down with it and read it - from cover to cover - and kept finding things that I would make out of it. I know there were four or five things - so, the price was worth it - cause each pattern comes out to about $3.40!
I am a yarn skein collector - when I travel - I always seem to pick up a skein of this and a skein of that...and then I wonder what the heck am I going to make with this...so, I leafed through this book and saw a ton of cute things I would make...
And, of course, I love the Yarn Harlot's books - and I didn't have this one...so, now I do!'

So, I'm a happy camper!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

I love discounts on books. It's so gratifying. :)
~S

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Great finds!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home