Saturday, July 12, 2008

This and That...Again...

I know that time again - much going on today...and not at all organized...

1) My contest: I will be posting the contest tomorrow...Still have to upload the photos from my camera...and I'm slow...

2) I was totally impressed today when I was looking at this. Please check it out - it is a beautiful mural that was painted at a Montreal hospital - on the floor where gereatric patients live while waiting to transition either to their home or a permanent nursing home facility. It is amazing what people can do to help others enjoy their lives more!

3) In the middle of making Baked Potato Salad...and a mango bean salad...to take to the party tonight...I'll post photos of them later (if they turn out pretty!!!)

4) The second Sock is well on the way - and I am looking forward to finishing it this coming week - I hope!

5) Guess I should have picked BBQ sauce...Yesterday when I did the Friday-Fill-ins! (Thanks, Deb!!!!)



You Are Barbeque Sauce



You are a social person. You enjoy cooking for other people.

You are both skillful and competitive. You enjoy mastering hard tasks.

You appreciate complexity more than simplicity.



Your taste in food tends to lean toward interesting flavors.

You appreciate exotic spice combinations. You tend to like cutting edge, fusion cuisine.

You get along with all personalities from a distance. Except salsa personalities, who always seem to annoy you.


Later...see you tomorrow!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm guessing that's a beautiful mural, but I wish they'd just once shown a good view of the entire thing.

I have to confess that my first thought when you mentioned it was in a geriatric center was to hope that they didn't do a trompe l'oeil mural. I can just see someone who's starting to slip believing the images on the wall are real.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'm hot sauce, LOL

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Janet said...

That mural is absolutely beautiful!!!

hehehe and guess what? I'm salsa:

You are an extremely outgoing and vivacious person.
You are quite tolerant and open minded. You rather accept people than judge them.
Adventurous and unpredictable, you have the reputation of a daredevil.

Your taste in food leans toward very spicy and exotic dishes.
Whether it's thai food or an extra spicy mexican meal, you're into the hot flavors.
You get along with hot sauce personalities. Everyone else, not so much.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

I'm salsa!
I like salsa... but not hot spicy food, tho I do love Thai. But not too spicy. Funny quiz.
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home