Friday Fill-ins #80
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a few days in Boston with friends.
2. A dish of fresh raspberries is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my cell phone and camera.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be sweet pickle relish because even though it is sweet it still has some kick to it - just like me. I can be sweet but I still have a little "bad girl" in me.
5. People who have a ton of items getting into the 20 items or less lane is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was how the heck was I going to move the new chair that came for mother into her room by myself. It weighs a ton.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching tv and knitting or quilting, tomorrow my plans include driving over to Woodstock, Vermont and wandering around the shops then going to a summer covered dish and ice cream social with friends and Sunday, I want to sort of chill out with a good book or my knitting after I come home from church!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal