Saturday, July 19, 2008

Water...

It's so damn hot...passed the bank and the sign said it was 94 degrees. Now that's hot! It doesn't matter that I lived in the Florida heat for nearly fifty years...I don't do heat well anymore! That's just a fact!!!

To tell you the truth - I'd just as soon be nekkid and underneath this waterfall!!!! It looked so cool and you could feel the splash - but, alas - it sits right on the roadway on Vermont 5 - not far from my house...maybe a ten-minute ride. But, we can dream...

The top of the fall -
About a 1/4 of the way down...
About 1/2 way down...
About 3/4 of the way down...
The bottom...

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger gemma said...

If there's room under that falling water...shove over. It's really a hot one. Don't even want to go to the beach...steamy as it is.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger gemma said...

I forgot to say....Michele sent me. My brain has fried in this heat.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my place.

We're south of you and it's only 86 degrees.

Hah!

:)

Cheers.

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just spent a few hours in the pool; it was very nice :-)

Beautiful waterfall pictures!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Surely you could sneak in and blend with the surroundings. Hot here too. The thermometer in the back says 100. I glanced at it as I pulled the trash cart back up from the alley. Then back to A/C. Thanks loads for calling!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Pat said...

The waterfall is lovely. They can be jolly dangerous places; at one time there were a number of fatalities from people walking near the top in Wales and the Lake District.
Don't mean to be depressing but they are not good places to slip or lose one's balance.
Having cheered every body up I'll say goodnight and also from Michelle.

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

We could do with a little of that heat here in Britain...not too much though, as 94 is way too hot!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Carole Knits said...

That looks so cool and refreshing!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I stop looking at the thermometer sometime in June. It's just depressing. That looks good enough to jump in though! It would have been some kind of tempting...
check my blog for something for you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home