Monday, July 21, 2008

Creating...and an Award...

My buddy, Sarah, over at Mom's Knitting presented me with this lovely award! Thanks, Sarah. She said it was because we think alike - and she is so right!!! I'll be passing the award along sometime in the coming week!
I am much better today...the sinuses are clear - even though it is hot and muggy!!!! Thanks to those who sent kind thoughts...

I am up to my arse in alligators trying to finish up a block that needs to go in the mail before the owner sends the law out to find me. I just could not get it together to work on it...Nothing was happening in my brain! But, I have an idea and I am running with it...

So, I'm off to the sewing machine!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Congrats on your award and even more congrats for feeling better. I missed your post yesterday so failed to think open sinus thoughts. Sorry.

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

"up to my arse in alligators" -- I've never heard that one before!! Heh, I have to use that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home