Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Corner of the World...

My Sunday post will now be called "My corner of the world" - I will share with you a photo of one of my haunts, or building, dog, or whatever caught my eye!

So, let us begin:



Fiske Free Library is one of the places that I spend a lot of time. I love libraries and books...and this was one of the first places I stopped once I moved here. Just had to get my library card.

This is one of the libraries that was built with money from Carnigie.

(PS) That's my station wagon at the bottom...(and you thought I drove a sports car!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Knit Witch said...

Great theme!! I thought it was going to be a Ferrari for sure............darn.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Sorry but I never pictured you in a sports car. Not enough room for fabric, fiber, doggies and kitties :-) Good grief there are almost more letters in the password than in my post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home