Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday-Fill-In #84...and a bit more...

I am trying to get back to normal...whatever that is! Mom is doing better and seems to be adjusting quite well.

But for today: it is time to play -



1. You know you're old when mini skirts and low cut blouses make you look silly - not sexy.

2. My heart is divided between having mom in the nursing home and having her home with me. Even though the answer is clear that she will have a wonderful life there.

3. A generous amount of creativity is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the joy of love, I have known the depths of having to let that love go.

5. Gah, won't these people quit making all that noise so I can sleep at night.

6. Grab me a latte full of sugar, please as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics and knitting, tomorrow my plans include going to lecture on healthy eating and exercise (did I say that nasty word!) and Sunday, I want to enjoy my day - but instead I have to go to a picnic that my complex is putting on. If I weren't on the residents council I would skip it!

And, don't forget to enter my contest...you can find it here! We should have a winner in the next week - as the contest for the town ends this week-end!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a full weekend ahead of you. And, you know, with all this rain, maybe the outing will be canceled...

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Hey there! I'm glad Mom is doing better and adjusting well - that's good news!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Susan said...

:::crossing my fingers::: that either the rain Dave talks about cancels the event. Or, that you have an unexpectedly good time.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Janet said...

lol go to that lecture and it'll cancel out #6!!!

Hope you had fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home