I am trying to get back to normal...whatever that is! Mom is doing better and seems to be adjusting quite well.
But for today: it is time to play -
1. You know you're old when mini skirts and low cut blouses make you look silly - not sexy
2. My heart is divided between having mom in the nursing home and having her home with me. Even though the answer is clear that she will have a wonderful life there.
3. A generous amount of creativity is what I need RIGHT NOW!
4. I have felt the joy of love, I have known the depths of having to let that love go.
5. Gah, won't these people quit making all that noise so I can sleep at night.
6. Grab me a latte full of sugar, please as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics and knitting
, tomorrow my plans include going to lecture on healthy eating and exercise (did I say that nasty word!)
and Sunday, I want to enjoy my day - but instead I have to go to a picnic that my complex is putting on. If I weren't on the residents council I would skip it
!And, don't forget to enter my contest...you can find it here! We should have a winner in the next week - as the contest for the town ends this week-end!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal