Friday Fill-In #86...
1. Dancing to the music from my cds while working around the house makes me get things done faster.
2. The last time I watched Mom without her knowing I was watching I nearly cried watching her because I realized that even though I want her home with me - she needs more care than I am really able to give her and I see her thriving in her new environment.
3. When I drive I sing along with the radio to an Oldies station.
4. I saw a moose and her baby standing by the side of the marsh last year. They were magnificent looking.
5. Give me books - lots of books, give me yarn - lots of beautiful yarn, give me fabric - lots of soft, pretty fabric and I will be content and happy.
6. Next week I am looking forward to organizing my apartment and getting things the way I want them again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chilling and watching some of the stuff on my DVR and knitting, tomorrow my plans include stopping by the Apple Pie festival and then heading up to see Mom and Sunday, I want to go to church, then to a picnic with friends, and just relaxing!
You can find the Friday-Fill-ins here
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal