Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday-Fill-In #87...

1. When I'm sick I'm a total *itch and totally whiney.

2. When I take a walk, I think about the beauty of the area in which I am walking.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can give you things other than the necessities of life.

4. Cotton makes me feel cool and comfortable and leather makes me feel sexy.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was - I'm too old for lewd thoughts - but, then again - maybe not - Tyler Florence (I think he's sexy!).

6. My favorite color these days is turquoise because it reminds me of the oceans in Hawaii - but, to be honest every color is my favorite color. I just love color.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to balance my checkbook and see if I have any money left after buying two new tires today, tomorrow my plans include going to see Mother and then a fund-raising pasta dinner and Sunday, I want to go to church and then put together a quilt top - the blocks are done - it just needs to be put together!

You can find the Friday Fill-ins here!

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Janet said...

Honey, you are SO not too old :-) As for chefs, I like Tyler, too, but Jamie Oliver does it for me ;-)

Have some fun this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home