Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Ten on Tuesday...

Ten Favorite Movie Songs

1) I Heard It Through The Grapevine - The Big Chill

2) Aquarius - Hair

3) A Whiter Shade of Pale - The Big Chill

4) The Way We Were - The Way We Were

5) Old Time Rock and Roll - Risky Business

6) With A Little Help From My Friends - Across The Universe

7) Hey, Jude - Across The Universe

8) Maniac - Flashdance

9) You Can Leave Your Hat On - The Full Monty

10) Take My Breath Away - Top Gun

Believe me when I say - this list could have gone on for another ten or more...The entire soundtrack to The Big Chill is my all time favorite music.

You can play Ten on Tuesday here

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Janet said...

lol loved that song in The Full Monty!!!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It is fascinating--this list! I know all of the movies but not all of the names of the songs. It is interesting the eras of songs and films you are in....I think almost all of my favorites would come from the films of The 40's....lol!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jerry in Tampa said...

Sara - we like ALL the same movies!!!! I've believe I have watched them all more than once..... LOVE ALL the songs from the Big Chill!

Cheers my friend!

Jerry in Tampa

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list :) Hey Jude is a good one.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Oh, I love the movie "Hair." I never hear people say that. Actually, you didn't, lol. But the song.

And Berlin (You Take My Breath Away). Ah, the 80's. :)

Fun list.
~S

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger knitseashore said...

I'm partial to the 80s songs too!

The washcloths and soaps you sent for prizes are really pretty. How lucky those winners are!

I hope you are enjoying your new craft space, and your mom is doing better.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

#8 is on my list too!

I forgot about #9!

I played too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home