Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday Fill-In #88...



1. If I was to walk into your life, would you be willing to make me Number 1?

2. Catch a bright star and place it in my room to let me wish upon it each night.

3. And you can send me fresh flowers anytime.

4. My mind never quits going over things but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.

5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck listening to all the problems.

6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's that we've gone in different directions.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to to having sausage and yellow rice with black beans, tomorrow my plans include working on projects around the house and Sunday, I want to chill after church and maybe do a little reading!

Obscure lyrics...now that's a novel idea...and since I have no idea what the original lyrics are this should be fun...
You can play Friday Fill-Ins here

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Janet said...

lol you can find out the correct lyrics, names of the songs & artists on my blog :-)

Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Chrissea said...

I liked all your answers.
And... here she is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sara_Paxton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home