Sunday, September 07, 2008

My Corner of the World...

While the weather was a bit rainy - we had no flooding or wind damage from the storm last night. As a matter of fact, we awoke to sunny skies. Of course, some in our state as well as our neighboring states did not fare as well...so please keep them in your thoughts.

My corner of the world includes several grocery stores - but, this is where I shop most often. The food is fresh - and the people who work there are nice.
It is at one end of a strip mall that contains other businesses and is anchored at the other end by our movie theatre. I think it has six screens so we get six movies coming into town. I've only been there once to see a Harry Potter movie. But, there are a couple of movies that I want to see in the next couple of months - so, I'll be headed that way to see The Women and the new Richard Gere/Diane Lane movie.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Janet said...

What beautiful shots! I shop at Market Basket, too, mostly for dairy, frozen & canned foods and cereal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home