Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Corner of the World...

Claremont is trying very hard to revitalize the area - having been a mill town there are many old buildings that have become empty...and need a little or in some cases a lot of TLC.

The Way Apartments was such a building. At one point this had been a school. It sits on a lovely tree-lined street. It was bought several years ago and renovated into condominiums.

One of the things that makes the apartments so nice are the great windows which bring a lot of light into the rooms. Toured the building and apartments when there was an open house - and the apartments are lovely with large rooms. Not sure how many have sold - but there are occupants now in the building. They are a little pricey so that may be one of the reasons they haven't all sold yet.

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh I think I would love to live there. Lots of big windows. And upstairs so I could look out over the neighborhood. Should I contact a realtor now?? :-)

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Makes me wonder what they look like inside. I love looking at other homes or condos, even tho I love it where I am right now.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I bet they're beautiful! My type of place, looks wise LOL :-)

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

that looks like a great place- I'd love it if we had some of our old schools being reused

 

Post a Comment

<< Home