Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm behind...

Way behind - but with two doctor's visits (establishing care with new doctors) this week and two trips to physical therapy I can understand why I am behind. So that you don't worry - I tore a muscle in the bottom of my foot when I stepped on a small rock in my very own yard...and now there is tremendous pain and it is hard to walk on...

We took a day trip to Maine last Sunday and it was wonderful...photos to come next week...

Also, found some wonderful goodies at a garage sale...actually an estate sale as some people were closing out their aunt's home...will post about that too...

And, I've accomplished a few things (sitting in doctor's offices can do that for you) that I need to post photos of.

This weekend I will be at the Cornish Fair demonstating some type of quilting for three hours ... so, I will be back the first of the week...hopefully, I'll get a Saturday Sky in and even a Sunday sock in...but, we'll just have to see.

Damn, I hate it when life interfers with my blogging, knitting, and quilting!!!!

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, so sorry about your foot! I hope it feels better soon and that you can get caught up and have a great weekend!

Your FCS Pal

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sorry to hear about your foot.
I'm looking forward to seeing all your next posts.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Bugsy said...

Take care of your foot! Bummer that had to happen. Good luck with your quilting and knitting engagements!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Ouch...I can be patient and wait for the photos...

Take it easy..we will be here when you get back.

:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home