Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Corner of the World...

A few days ago I mentioned that the I got a call from the local bookstore telling me Free Range Knitter was in...so I thought I'd show you around Violet's Bookstore! Violet's is lcoated on the circle and there have been photos of the front of it before.

Walking in you are greeted by a ton of books, nice book bags, cards, and local artwork. All of which is for sale.
Love browsing the bookcases - they are neat and orderly...and a ton of books to choose from.

Violet's is the original name of the bookstore - and was the name of the previous owner. The new owner, Laurel, kept the name. Laurel is very friendly...and you can tell she likes books!

There is just something so special about a bookstore...happy times! And, it doesn't hurt that the name is a shade of one of my favorite colors.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

This looks like the kind of store I'd love to spend hours and hours in. And the kind of place I could return to over the years.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

I love the smell of used book shops!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home