Friday Fill-In #121...
1. Apparently there's some sort of conspiracy against Spring arriving here in Claremont. Still no blooms around.
2. Tomorrow is supposed to be a sunny day. I think it is going to happen because the sun just came out...and it's supposed to stay that way all the way through Sunday.
3. 2009 has been both good and hard so far.
4. People who lie to me soon find that was it. I don't put up with that at all.
5. For too long I've been resting way too much and not getting out and walking. And, I don't understand why because walking makes me feel really good.
6. I am not obsessed with reading; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending the opening night of my favorite local ice cream shop for dinner and ice cream (of course), tomorrow my plans include hanging around the house and relaxing and Sunday, I want to attend a special workshop after church!
You can play here!!!!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal