Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-In #121...


1. Apparently there's some sort of conspiracy against Spring arriving here in Claremont. Still no blooms around.

2. Tomorrow is supposed to be a sunny day. I think it is going to happen because the sun just came out...and it's supposed to stay that way all the way through Sunday.

3. 2009 has been both good and hard so far.

4. People who lie to me soon find that was it. I don't put up with that at all.

5. For too long I've been resting way too much and not getting out and walking. And, I don't understand why because walking makes me feel really good.

6. I am not obsessed with reading; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending the opening night of my favorite local ice cream shop for dinner and ice cream (of course), tomorrow my plans include hanging around the house and relaxing and Sunday, I want to attend a special workshop after church!

You can play here!!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Pat said...

You made me remember that I've been meaning to check out the best ice cream shop around here to see if they are open yet for the season. (It is on a dairy farm and they make their own ice cream....YUMMMM)

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous jenn said...

Great answers. I see we would get along very well.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm loving the answers to #6 :-) and don't worry...the blossoms will be there soon!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Enjoy your ice cream tonight! It's suppose to be in the upper 80's here this weekend, I think we will be needing some ice cream too.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

No blooms? Well, count your blessings... at least you don't have SNOW! It snowed here last night; it's all melted now, but still quite cold.
Have a great weekend, Sara!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home