Friday, February 03, 2006

Sweaters...

I can't believe my luck...have been faithfully unpacking some of my craft supplies - which translates to fabric and more fabric, and yarn and more yarn! In one of the boxes I found two beautiful sweaters that were all knit - just not put together. So, guess, what I am going to be doing!! One is a red and white one and the other is blue - a light turquoise.

Then recently I discovered a wonderful new knitting magazine (well, I don't know how new it is - but, it is new to me) called Interweave Knits. Such gorgeous patterns...I think I will be working up some of those patterns...

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love when that happens, you are going through boxes and pull out stuff that is one step away from completion! I have a few quilts that are like that, and I have yet to finish them. (I just like to take them out and play with it and then put it back.)

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Me too! I moved to my new house 2 years ago. I still have boxes packed with sewing, and crafting stuff. II take thing out and look at it and then put it back, wishing I had room to put. I have just finished unpacking all my quilting stuff. The dining room is now my room. I have a small sign from my son by the window that says, "Mom's Sewing Room".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home