Friday, March 03, 2006

This and that...

Crazy! That is how I would describe my life since last Thursday. Besides finishing up the Knitting Olympics - I battled a broken tooth. Finally found a dentist taking new patients (we have a terrible shortage of dentists that are taking new patients in our area - so, if you know some nice bright dentist that needs patients - send him to New Hampshire!) and was given an appointment for Wednesday. Yes, I know - almost a week later. But, the problem is fixed! I now have a regular dentist...and am no longer in pain!

Still cutting 2-1/2 inch squares and am almost finished with the small stash of fabric that I was using...maybe today.

Working on fabric postcards and blocks for a friend - so, this will be done this week-end and off in the mail on Monday. Started a new pair of socks for Scarlett from some lovely multicolored yarn and am already way past the heel on the first sock.

Life is good!

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Glad you and your mouth are feeling happier S.
I had similar happen a few years back,only my problem was BAD dentists........I "found" amarried couple starting their own practice and have been with tem ever since.
Still storms/gales here so MORE postcards today! :-)

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Sara
My emails are being returned,message I get says:This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

"Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 5 days and 0 hours.
Host yahoo.com is not responding."
So I hope evrything is ok with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home