Thursday, February 23, 2006

Knitting Olympics...



The red sock! Since I scanned it - had to do two views one from the toe and other from leg portion. But, it is a finished product...Now to finish Sock Two. I did get a pretty healthy start on it while at Snowmobile Club meeting last night (I know an old lady like me is joint owner in a snowmobile - great visual isn't it??) and tonight is Survivor and CSI - I'll get a lot done (I hope!). I really like this yarn - and since I thought I was going to need an extra skein and bought one the other day - which I will not need for the socks - I think I'll make myself a hat or some of those cool looking mitten things that Jo makes (blatent hint for where to find directions...)

1 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT red for the socks. I like the texture, and I'll bet they feel so soft. Good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home