Friday, February 17, 2006

Knitting, Photos, and fabric...

The knitting for the Knitting Olympics is coming along. I've spent a bit of time ripping - but then I understand that to be a happy knitter one must be a happy ripper...but, it is frustrating as I want to get these socks done! And, the days are slipping away.

In looking over my photos I noticed I don't have any knitting photos - so, this week-end, I plan to take photos of the other two pair of socks I have knit and these challenge socks...at least it is a start!

Still cutting away on those 2-1/2 inch squares. I think I am going to enjoy this swap - and it should not take long to get a quilt out of it - since the blocks will measure 16-1/2 inches when they return home...and I have a thing for scrappy quilts.

Have a safe week-end! I doubt that I will be back before Monday - because I need to KNIT!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Hi - Happy Birthday (early) I just finished cutting over 1000 2 1/2 squares of fabric. I too am a pac-rat. I have scraps from over 20 years. I have scanned to my computer over 500 of the squares. I will be adding the jpgs to Electric Quilts. I then will be doing a quilt but I have no idea what kind. What are you doing with your?

s?Have a great weekend knitting,

Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home