Thursday, February 09, 2006

Knitting Olympics and Team NH


While looking around at other blogs I kept seeing this Knitting Olympics logo - and finally, it got the best of me. Scoped it out and found a bunch of people are going to be completing a knitting project between the opening ceremonies of the Olympics through the closing ceremonies. The project has to be a bit challenging and done within the timeframe.

I have chosen to knit a pair of socks - red socks to be exact! These will be for Tammy! (I promised her a pair for Christmas but never got around to doing them - so, now I know they will get done!)

Sock knitting is quite challenging for me - but, I am learning. I cannot get the hang of those double pointed needles - and I ended up learning the "Magic Loop" way of knitting...but, I am very slow and make lots of mistakes...

But, it will be fun! And, it will give me some thing to do while I watch the olympics...so let the casting on of stitches begin tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home