Friday, February 24, 2006

Catching up...

Fabric Postcards went in the mail today and finished three blocks of the BOM class. Am starting the heel on the second sock and should be able to get it done on time.

So, I am feeling rather good about the things that got done this week. Tomorrow is my BOM class - actually, it is a lecture. Then Scarlett and I are going over to New London as she has to run into work for a bit and from there we are going to see one of her co-worker's babies - four footed kind of babies. The boys, as they are called, are full blooded wolves. I have been wanting to meet them ever since we moved here, so this will be a fun afternoon playing with them.

Then it will be home to knit away...

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

How brilliand that would be:playing with wolves! Are they timber wolves?Not having them in Australia,I'm not too sure of different types.
Thanks for visiting my blog........I've only started playing with postcards the last month or so.
Vlisoflex is a fusible webbing used for applique and bonding fabric to fabric........lightweight,a bit like your wonderunder I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home