Monday, March 19, 2007

What's Up With This?...

I am a fan of Peanut Brittle! A big fan - so much of a fan that I have been craving it for the past two weeks. Do you think I can find it anywhere around me??? I have been to every grocery store within 25 miles of my house - and there is NONE! NONE!! Not even my old standby:

So, what's up with that???

PS...if I owe you e-mail or haven't been commenting on your blogs for the past few days - I've been without Internet since Saturday afternoon until about 3PM today...I'll get caught up in the next few days...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger DebbieKnitter said...

ewwwwww peanut brittle ..YUCKY!!!
My mother LOVES peanut brittle and so does my husband, me, not so much! I'll take a peek at my local and see what I can turn up....all else fails, EBAY *giggling*

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I'll be watching for peanut brittle too. I love the stuff and am lucky enough to always have some homemade at Christmas. YUM!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Check out this recipe for Peanut Brittle. I've been meaning to try it too and this woman is an amazing baker, really good recipes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home