Friday, March 02, 2007

A Year of Simple Things...Week 9...


Another Simple Thing...Murchies Empress Blend tea! I love this tea which is a mix of China, Darjeeling and Ceylon teas. It was the tea that was served at the Empress Hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia from 1972 to 2001 and was the tea that I enjoyed each day during the time I was there and then during their wonderful High Tea Service. Each time I drink a cup of it I am reminded of the time I spent in Vancouver and Vancouver Island. Simple things that create memories are sometimes the best...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I am so envious! I can't wait to have high tea at The Empress, I think I'll take my Mom when she visits in the summer. I wish I could drink black tea! I hope they have decaf.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Mmmm. I just had the same tea at breakfast. Isn't it delicious?
My brother lives in Victoria and sends it to us - there is no Murchies near us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home